Traffic Ticket Defense
If you have received an Illinois traffic ticket, the attorneys at The Davis Law Group, P.C. can help. We provide professional representation to those in need of experienced traffic ticket attorneys. Traffic violations can have more severe consequences than most people realize. Traffic convictions not only effect your driving record, but can also negatively impact your insurance rates and lead to expensive fines and court costs. In fact, multiple moving violations may result in a suspended or revoked license. The loss of your license may have far reaching consequences on your personal and professional life. Therefore, it is important that you speak with an experienced Illinois traffic ticket lawyer after receiving a traffic ticket to discuss your options.
Our firm will aggressively represent you in order to completely eliminate or minimize the negative impact on your life and ensure the best result possible. We can review your record and explain the proper course of action. Our traffic attorneys have successfully handled thousands of traffic tickets throughout the Chicagoland area. Just a few examples include:
- CDL Traffic Violations (commercial drivers)
- Cell Phone/Texting While Driving Violations
- Driving with a Suspended or Revoked License
- Driving Without a Valid License
- Driving with expired license plates or registration
- Driving Without Valid Insurance
- Failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident
- Failure to Signal
- Failure to Yield to an Emergency Vehicle/Scott's Law
- Following too Closely
- Illegal Transportation of Alcohol
- Improper Lane Usage
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident
- Passing a School Bus
- Railroad Crossing Offenses
- Reckless Driving
- Running a Red Light or Stop Sign
- Seat Belt Violations
- Street Racing/Drag Racing
It is important to note that commercial drivers (i.e. truck drivers) are subject to more severe license consequences than standard operators. CDL traffic tickets must be handled accordingly, often requiring an amendment to the original charge, or trial where appropriate. We understand that a single traffic violation on your MVR can result in loss of employment.
If you seek effective and knowledgeable representation, we look forward to hearing from you. From Chicago traffic tickets to those issued throughout the State of Illinois including Cook, Lake and DuPage counties, our attorneys are happy to discuss your individual situation. Feel free to explore our website and contact us to learn more. Let us put our vast experience to work to help you.