The Davis Law Group, P.C. are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, through our contact forms or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will only use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than necessary to fulfill your request.
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy.Your Access to and Control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us by email.
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.