Wisconsin Traffic Defense
If you have received a Wisconsin traffic ticket, the defense attorneys at The Davis Law Group, P.C. can help. We provide professional legal representation to those in need of experienced traffic ticket attorneys. While paying your ticket may seem like the simplest option, traffic violations can have serious consequences. Multiple traffic-moving violations may even result in a suspended license, resulting in significant consequences on your personal and professional life. Traffic convictions not only result in demerit points on your Wisconsin driving record, but can also negatively impact your insurance rates. Therefore, it is important that you speak with a Wisconsin traffic ticket lawyer after receiving a traffic ticket to discuss your options.
We are often able to avoid the need for you to appear in court or even make an in-person office visit. Our attorneys provide aggressive representation in order to completely eliminate or minimize the negative impact on your life and ensure the best possible result. Our traffic attorneys represent clients on a variety of traffic-related violations, including:
- CDL Traffic Violations (commercial drivers)
- Operating while Suspended or Revoked
- Operating with expired license or without any license
- Operating under the influence of intoxicant or drugs
- Driving with expired license plates or registration
- Driving Without Valid Insurance
- Driving wrong way on one way street
- Failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident
- Failure to give proper signal
- Failure to Yield to Emergency Vehicle
- Following too Closely
- Illegal Transportation of Alcohol
- Illegal passing
- Imprudent driving, too fast for conditions, failure to have vehicle under control
- Inattentive driving
- Deviating from traffic lane
- Leaving the Scene of an Accident/Failure to perform duty after accident
- Motorcycle Offenses
- Overweight Truck Violations
- Failure by operator to stop for school bus when red lights are flashing
- Railroad Crossing Offenses
- Reckless Driving
- Running a Red Light or Stop Sign
- Excessive Speeding
- Speeding in a School Zone
- Speeding in a Construction Zone
- Street Racing/Drag Racing
Commercial drivers (i.e. truck drivers) can face severe consequences for a single traffic violation. We understand the effect of a ticket on your livelihood and the potential loss of employment.
The attorneys at The Davis Law Group, P.C. provide a legal representation to clients throughout Wisconsin and Illinois. As a result, we are able to provide a unique advantage to our clients that travel between both states.
If you seek professional legal representation, we look forward to hearing from you. For tickets throughout the State of Wisconsin including Kenosha County, Racine County, Milwaukee County, Waukesha County, Jefferson County, Dane County and Walworth County our traffic attorneys are happy to discuss your individual situation. Feel free to explore our website and contact us to learn more.