Official Illinois Driving Record Online
Do you need your official Illinois driving record? The Davis Law Group, P.C. can help. For a low flat fee we can obtain your official Illinois driving record abstract and send you an electronic copy within 2-3 business days. You will need to provide us with your full legal name, date of birth, and your Illinois driver's license number or Illinois State ID number. If you do not have your driver's license or State ID number, your social security number can be used as well.What Are My Other Options?
1. The Illinois Secretary of State provides this website where you can request your driving record, as long as you have all of the following information, which must be entered exactly as it appear on your driver's license:
- Driver's License Number
- Date of Birth
- Past 4 Digits of your Social Security Number
- Issue Date of License
- Expiration Date of License
- Class of License
- Pay the $20.00 fee plus payment processor fee
2. Visit the DMV in-person, fill out the necessary form, wait in line and pay a $20.00 fee. As we all know, Driver's Services facilities can have very long lines and wait times.
3. Mail your request with the $20.00 fee to the Secretary of State in Springfield and wait ten (10) business days for processing. After processing, the driving record will then be mailed back to you.Can Other Websites Provide My Driving Record Instantly?
There are a number of independent online services that claim to be able to provide your Illinois driving record instantly. Be careful! These third party services can only search public record data and will NOT be able to provide you with your official Illinois driving record. The 'driving records' these services provide may not be acceptable to employers, educational institutions, insurance companies or for court-purposes.How Much Does Your Service Cost?
We charge a flat fee of $70.00, which includes the cost of the driving record itself. Payment can be made 24/7 using your credit/debit card via the payment page on our website. You can also make payment over the phone by calling (847) 390-8500 during regular business hours. Once payment is processed, please be sure to provide us with the necessary information outlined below. This information can be submitted via our contact us page or by phone.What Information do You Need?
Please provide your full legal name, date of birth, and your Illinois driver's license number or Illinois State ID number. If you do not have your driver's license or State ID number, your social security number can be used as well. Providing us with as much information as possible will prevent delays.Contact Us Today!
If you need your official Illinois driving record abstract, we are here to help. Of course, our firm also provides driving record review services. Be sure to have your full legal name, date of birth and/or license number available. We will forward you an authorization form so we may act as your attorney for the limited purpose of obtaining your driving record. We will email you your driving record within 2-3 business days. Contact The Davis Law Group, P.C. today.